Thursday 21 February 2008

New Toy

Since hubby posted a link on the Cat 25 forum, and I seem to be generating a significant amount of traffic from there at the moment, here is his new toy:

It is a Catalina 25, fixed keel. We officially have a slip for her at the local marina this summer.
Little Raven has decided that she would like to take sailing lessons at the marina, so even though it is only a 20 minute drive away, we could sleep at the boat that week, then she'd be ready to go. I'm on the sailing school committee, so it will be good for me to be around the harbour during the school as well, and to have a base, expecially with a baby in tow by then.
We are planning on renaming the boat this spring.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely boat!

    (I think I'm Busted)

    Papa.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!