Saturday 16 May 2009

Carlton

Carlton is my little Buddy's favorite bedtime pal. Everynight when I tuck him in, I'll say to him "you tell Carlton all about your day now. Tell him everything you did." and he usually snuggles right in an falls asleep.

So the other day I brough Carlton downstairs during playtime, and put him on the floor. Then said "where's Carlton? Can you find him?" And as you can see, he did. As soon as I said that, he knew who he was looking for!

Carlton was a Chrsitmas gift from his uncles, and from what I understand, had an exciting trip getting from the leafs game home. Apparently, Carlton was left in the bar after the game, and spent the night there. The boys had to go back the next day to find him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!