Thursday 28 May 2009

Post Campfire

Apparently, I can fit 17 children, three adults, and one baby in my livingroom at a time.

I put a large tarp on the floor, layed down a roll of craft paper, and put out a bunch of crayons and stuff, and we were good to go.

Hot dogs were done on the bbq, s'mores in the oven.

17 happy little campers.

Did I mention that next weekend is camp??  Where I am responsible for nineteen 9 - 12 year olds??

BB was incredibly confused... he'd crawl up to one of the girls and hug her, then when she looked at him, he'd flip out "hey! that's not my sister!" you could just see him thinking.  Then he'd try another.  And another.  I don't know, maybe he was doing it on purpose to get lots of hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!