Friday 20 November 2009

Maybe it's Time to Start Working Out

At Guides on Wednesday, we had our enrollment ceremony. The girls all arrived at 6:30, and then the parents came back at 7:15 to see their girls make their promise officially.

For the first half of the meeting, we took the girls to the gym, did a little practice, and then decided that they should really burn some energy before we do enrollment.

So we played octopus (a tag-like game)

Including myself & another leader.

I couldn't figure out why I was sore on Thursday morning. And then still sore on Friday. And then it dawned on me... I spent a half hour running back and forth across a gym dodging little landmines on Wednesday night.

And if that was enough to make me hurt.... maybe I should start walking a bit or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!