Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Bookmark

Perusing trip logs along the Trent-Severn Seaway has become a sort of second sport for me as I prepare for this summer's relocation cruise. My biggest challenge with these logs is that so many seem to travel from Lake Ontario to Lake Huron, and I have found very few trip logs in the opposite direction. With some elation, I finally found a trip log of a sailboat starting in Lake Simcoe, headed for Lake Ontario, that only took place last summer.

http://canuck2000.blogspot.ca/2012/04/2011-trent-severn-holiday.html

I am hoping loads of folks will link through to that blog. I am full of questions with no way to reach the author, and hoping that they will follow backlinks to the Iris blog and reach me via a comment. I am also using this post as a bookmark so I can find the blog again.

The relocation cruise is only a little over a month away. I should probably get starting prepping things for it. I wonder how much beer I'll need...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!